Marshalls Mill Reception

Marshalls Mill Reception Holbeck, Leeds

Marshalls Mill reception forms part of a 6,500m² Grade 2* listed mill built in 1815. It was acquired by Igloo Regeneration in 2003 for a mixed-use redevelopment that would positively contribute to Holbeck Urban Village. Bauman Lyons were approached to improve the character and the functionality of the existing ground floor reception area. The scheme is aesthetically and spatially contrasting to the existing while being sympathetic to the original character of the mill.